Tips to listing your product
Answer – Be sure to fill in all the listing boxes on the uploading page as this helps with SEO. Google also recommends to use at least 150 characters in a description. We recommend having good quality images with close ups showing all the detail. You can load up to 10 images per product. It is very important to fill in the meta tag boxes with keywords related to your product. Example Antique, English, Walnut, Gillows, Bookcase, Cabinet, 1830 as this helps with the SEO.
I forgot my password – what do I need to do?
Answer – click on the Supplier Log In located at the top of the Home Page and enter your email and then click Forgot Password. You will then be sent a link to create a new password to your email address.
How much does it cost?
Answer – We keep the subscription cost as low as possible as this platform has been put together by members of the antique and interior design trade. We spend the money generated on SEO work, advertising, marketing and improving the platform. To find out more and to see all the T&Cs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively use the online form.
How does it work?
- After registering as a vendor you will receive your own boutique on our platform allowing you to add, edit and manage products and orders.
- Each vendor (boutique) can include their Name, Email, Website, Telephone and Description on your their unique page.
- Orders placed can be seen via your own ‘Admin Panel’ allowing you manage your account, products and orders.
- Interior Boutiques will manage the overall platform through our developers/marketing team who will also manage SEO (Search Engine Optimisation).
- It is requested that when adding a new product to your boutique, that you also include the relevant Title, Description, Tags, and other SEO content needed for the search engines. This will help the search engines to find your page easily for listing.
- Promotions and selected boutiques or products to be displayed on the homepage is chosen by Interior Boutiques site owners. We endeavour to be fair in our choices and ensure that all boutiques at some stage are shown on the homepage.
- Products listed will be displayed on the ‘Latest Finds’ section as well as through ‘Product Searches’ and ‘Categories’.
How do I join as a vendor?
How do I purchase an item?
Answer – To purchase a product from a supplier, visit their boutique and then place your order through their product page by contacting the owner.
All transactions are between the supplier and the customer. Interior Boutiques acts solely as the platform and holds no responsibility for purchases, delivery, payments, refunds or disputes between the supplier and the customer.
How often are Latest Finds updated?
Answer – ‘Latest Finds’ are updated when a boutique lists a new product.